Monday, September 29, 2014

What Kind of Beer Drinker Are You?

Everybody seems to have a unique drinking style, but we never seem to notice it about ourselves. It's only our friends' styles that we seem to notice. Thrillist.com posted an article depicting 43 different types of beer drinkers, and I have to say I find them amusing and strangely accurate.

I have a friend from home who drinks only Bud Lite. (And I don't make fun of him for it, it's a personal choice. Just perhaps the wrong one...) According to Thrillist.com my friend is labeled as "The Light Beer Loyalist". Every time we hang out for a night of drinking I can count on him to have a giant rack of Bud Lite cans. He will try the occasional sip of some other beer someone offers him, but rarely is another kind of beer seen in his hand. Another close friend of mine likes anything strong and abrasive. This pertains mostly to his hard liquor, but he enjoys a good dark brew as well. His favorite being Guinness Stout, and since he's actually been to Ireland he claims it's better across the Atlantic. I wouldn't know, but I don't think a bottle of Guinness changes flavor just because it's been shipped across an ocean. This particular guy is obviously "The Guy Who Orders Guinness and Always Insists it's Better in Ireland". I've been able to label a few other friends from the list as well. I myself am probably "The Guy Just Trying to Pad His Untapped Stats". Or at least I've become that guy since I've started this blog and attempt to catalog my beer exploits.

Curious to know what kind of beer drinker you and your friends are? Visit Thrillist.com and find out!

No comments :

Post a Comment